Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. –Benjamin Franklin
Join the Medicine Hat Exhibition & Stampede Youth Involvement Program.
If you are between the ages of 13 and 18... we have just the thing for you.
Selected individuals will:
- Have free access to all Stampede Events
- Participate with Stampede Committees
- Act as an ambassadors of the Stampede
- Provide the Stampede with feedback from a youth's perspective
This is an opportunity to have the time of your life, to become knowledgeable and involved with one of the biggest attractions in Southeast Alberta and to represent the youth of the community.
All you have to do is:
- fill out the Youth Application
- Email it to the Stampede Office OR
- Fax it to the Stampede Office at 403.529.6553 OR
- Mail it to Box 1298, Medicine Hat, AB T1A 7N1 OR
- Drop it off at the Stampede Office located at 2055 - 21st Ave SE (located next to the Kinplex)