1. Painting - Oil
2. Painting - Acrylic
3. Painting - Watercolour & Gouache
4. Painting - Mixed Media, Alternative & Pastel
- Black & white or monochrome
- Digital enhanced & manipulated, and other
- Drawing, printmaking
-Bronze, Clay, Wood, Stone, etc.
10. Pottery & Glass
- Hand built, wheel-thrown pottery, hand-blown glass
11. Fibre Arts, In Memory of Nancy Ruth Sissons - An original work of art created using fibre, which is generally more artistic or decorative than functional. Entries will be accepted at the discretion of the Visual Arts Committee. Examples include, but are not limited to, tapestry, silk paintings, sculpture (yarn bombing), felting, original blanket design, etc. No creations made from kits or patterns will be accepted.
11. Children’s Art – **No Entry Fee**
- Pre-school - Grades 1 to 3
- Grades 4 to 6 - Grades 7 to 9 - Grades 10 to 12
Awards presentation July 20: doors at 6:30 pm and presentations are at 7pm.
The biggest collection of art ever at the Stampede. Showcasing some of the best artists Medicine Hat & surrounding areas has to offer. The show is open to both adults and Children. SIMPLY A MUST SEE - BEAUTIFUL! Take a look at the talent Medicine Hat and area artists have to offer.